With the always growing trend of increases in fuel prices over the past decades as well as the rising concern about global warming , industries are challenged with the task of reducing energy consumption, lower greenhouse gas emissions and improving the efficiency of their plants on priority.
In this regard, the use of Waste Heat Recovery Systems in industrial processes have become important as one of the major areas of think and research to reduce fuel consumption, reduce harmful emissions and improve production efficiency.
Industrial waste heat is the energy that is generated in industrial processes which is not put into any practical use and is lost, wasted and dumped into the environment. Recovering the waste heat can be conducted through various waste heat recovery technologies to provide valuable energy sources and reduce the overall energy consumption.
- Operation and performance of the commonly used technologies such as Recuperators
- Air / Water Source Heat Pump, Regenerators
- Air Preheaters, Radiators
- Finned Tube Heat Exchangers, Shell & Tube HE
- Plate Heat Exchangers and Economisers and units such as waste heat boilers
So we can save substantial amount of Energy from waste heat recovery systems.